Boysen Memorial will be held at Norways national stadium, Bislett, on Tuseday June 30th, 2020. We are pleased to welcome you all to Oslo. Oslo is a small and compact capital city, so we are using the wonderful public transportation system at our meet.
The Airport Express train (Flytoget) is by far the fastest and most environmental friendly way to get to the hotel. Therefore, we ask you to use the Express train. For invited athletes, we will reimburse the expenses. Keep your tickets for repayment. Refunds will take place at the stadiums technical information centre July 30th.
Oslo Airport to hotel Scandic Solli
- Take the Airport Express train that has the final destination Drammen.
- Get of at the station Nationaltheatret.
- At Nationaltheatret, take the exit directed Parkveien/Henrik Ibsens gate.
- From the exit you have a two minute walk to Scandic Solli (Address: Parkveien 68)
Public transport from Scandic Solli to Bislett Stadium
Tickets for public transportation (24 hours) will be handed to invited athletes at check in. The ticket enables you to travel by bus, tram, Subway, train and boat in Oslo.
From Scandic Solli Hotel, there is a three minute walk to the bus stop. The bus departures every 8 minute.
- Walk to Lapsetorvet, as shown here in Maps.
- Take bus 21 Helsfyr, eastbound, to Bislett. Schedule and map here.
- Jump of at Bislett Stadium.
Scandic Solli Hotel (address: Parkveien 68), is located near the royal castle, the main street “Karl Johans gate” and the city harbour. We recommend an evening stroll in this area.
at the hotel: 07.00 – 10.00
at “Deilig Sushi” around the corner from the hotel. Invited athletes will get a coupon for use at the restaurant. Coupons has the value of NOK 150, orders above the coupon amount will have to be paid by oneself.
July 29th: Buffet at the hotel from 19.00-21.00.
July 30th: Barbecue party at Bislett Stadium after the meet.