Welcome to the Boysen Memorial on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at Bislett Stadium. The competition starts at 17:00 at the earliest, with most exercises between 18-20.
Women: 100m, 200m, 800m, 5000m, 100m hurdles, 400m hurdles, javelin throw, high jump, long jump.
Men: 100m, 200m, 800m, 5000m, shot put, discus throw, hammer throw, long jump.
Norwegian athletes -> link.
Foreign athletes -> link.
At Boysen Memorial we appreciate good results. In 2019, prize money was paid to the top 10 results ranked by points on IAAF’s points table, across disciplines. We will have the same structure for prize money in 2020.
- 1500€ Fredric Dacres / Diskos 68,58m p:1219
- 1200€ Nataliya Pryshchepa / 800m 1.59,13 p:1178
- 1000€ Hedda Hynne / 800m 2.01,27 p:1140
- 800€ Martin Kupper / Diskos 63,90m p:1132
- 700€ Eivind Henriksen / Slegge 75,54m p:1126
- 600€ Marina Arzamasova / 800m 2.02,66 p:1115
- 500€ Adama Jammeh / 200m 20,93 p:1078
- 400€ Ola Stunes Isene / Diskos 60,48m p:1070
- 300€ Adrian Swiderski / Tresteg 16,01m p:1059
- 200€ Elisabet Slettum / 400m hekk 58,98 p:1052
The Boysen Price: The prize goes to the runner who equals or beats Audun Boysen’s legendary record of 1.45.9 on 800m, a time that stood as the Norwegian record for 37 years. The award will also be given to women who run faster than 2.01.00. The price is 10,000 NOK. Only one person per gender can win the award each year.
Foreign participants will be deducted a 15% tax fee. Prizes is paid when invoice is sent from your agent or club.
Bislett Stadium Adress: Louises gate 1, 0168 Oslo
Entrance from Louises gate 1. We encourage you to use public transportation to the meeting.
- From Oslo Central Station: Tram 17 and 18, north bound, to Bislett. Schedule and map here.
- From Scandic Solli Hotel: Buss 21, eastbound, to Bislett. Schedule and map here.
We remind you that Bislett Stadium is an environmentally friendly arena, and ask everyone to contribute to recycling at the stadium.
Bibs, final confirmations, personal throwing implements and call room.
Distribution of bibs, final confirmation and control of personal throwing implements no later than one hour prior to event start in the technical information centre (TIC), located below the stands, close to the finish line.
The Call room is located next to TIC. Please note final call room enties in the time table. The athletes will be guided to the competition site from the call room.
Changing rooms, showers and warm-up
Changing rooms and showers are located next to the call room below the stands. The warm up area is on the indoor track under the stands. Note the final call room times.
After the meeting, all athletes are welcome to a barbecue, prize ceremony and to watch the European Football Championship on a big screen in the Seb Coe-hall inside the main stand.
Athletes are accommodated at Scandic Solli hotel, 10 minutes from Bislett and 5 minutes from the Royal Castle.
0254 Oslo – Norway
Louises gate 1,
Phone: 0047 928 99 929