Bislett Stadium Adress: Louises gate 1, 0168 Oslo
Entrance from Louises gate 1. We encourage you to use public transportation to the meeting.
- From Oslo Central Station: Tram 17 and 18, north bound, to Bislett. Schedule and map here.
- From Scandic Solli Hotel: Buss 21, eastbound, to Bislett. Schedule and map here.
We remind you that Bislett Stadium is an environmentally friendly arena, and ask everyone to contribute to recycling at the stadium.
Bibs, final confirmations, personal throwing implements and call room.
Distribution of bibs, final confirmation and control of personal throwing implements no later than one hour prior to event start in the technical information centre (TIC), located below the stands, close to the finish line.
The Call room is located next to TIC. Please note final call room enties in the time table. The athletes will be guided to the competition site from the call room.
Changing rooms, showers and warm-up
Changing rooms and showers are located next to the call room below the stands. The warm up area is on the indoor track under the stands. Note the final call room times.
After the meeting, all athletes are welcome to a barbecue and to watch the Lausanne Diamond League meeting on a big screen in the Seb Coe-hall inside the main stand.
In 2019 we will pay prize money for the top 10 ranked athletes according to the IAAF scoring table across all events.
- 1500€ Fredric Dacres / Discus 68,58m p:1219
- 1200€ Nataliya Pryshchepa / 800m 1.59,13 p:1178
- 1000€ Hedda Hynne / 800m 2.01,27 p:1140
- 800€ Martin Kupper / Discus 63,90m p:1132
- 700€ Eivind Henriksen / Hammer 75,54m p:1126
- 600€ Marina Arzamasova / 800m 2.02,66 p:1115
- 500€ Adama Jammeh / 200m 20,93 p:1078
- 400€ Ola Stunes Isene / Discus 60,48m p:1070
- 300€ Adrian Swiderski / Triple jump 16,01m p:1059
- 200€ Elisabet Slettum / 400m hekk 58,98 p:1052
Foreign participants will be deducted a 15% tax fee. Prizes is paid when invoice is sent from your agent or club.
Athletes are accommodated at Scandic Solli hotel, 10 minutes from Bislett and 5 minutes from the Royal Castle.
0254 Oslo – Norway
Louises gate 1,
Phone: 0047 928 99 929